Your business will only be as big as you are!
Samantha Brown, the CEO of JACK, Australia’s leading Personal Development Education Company who curate events joins Enterprise Radio. JACK is designed for you to play a bigger game. Achieve more. Do more. Be more.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Samantha Brown discuss the following:
- What is one of the greatest pieces of advice you’ve applied to growing yourself and growing your business?
- What are the mandatory pieces of the puzzle required for someone to actually expand their potential?
- Was there a time in your life that might have been a bit of a catalyst for you, to expand into the next stage or phase of your self and your business?
- You manage one of the worlds foremost Personal Development educators, Dr. John Demartini, What are some of the greatest lessons your community have learnt from him?
- While we’re all striving to be the best version of ourselves, what do we do when we have a knock back or a set back —WHAT amount of personal development can motivate us?
JACK is a community, a hub and a platform that empowers personal growth. Through events, programs, consultancy and online content, Jack gives people the knowledge to help grow their business, their relationships and themselves.
For the past 12 years, Jack CEO, Samantha Brown has been partnering with the world’s leading minds in the field of personal development. Working closely with her carefully selected team, Sam has run life-changing events that have been the catalyst for exponential growth for tens of thousands of people across the country.
Jack is constantly evolving, which means that we are focused on delivering the best content in an accessible way. Our audience is empowered through exclusive access to:
- A digital resource that provides people with ongoing and up-to-the-minute tools and training, delivered on a variety of platforms
- A website that showcases all upcoming events and webinars
- A community of like-minded people who inspire each other and challenge each other to grow personally and professionally
- Print publications
- Live events that range from two-hour workshops to multi-speaker events and retreats.